As a Master Certified Health Coach through the Dr. Sears Wellness Institute, I provide services to help individuals, families, and organizations achieve their wellness goals. My services include one on one coaching sessions/packages and group workshops that are appropriate for businesses, schools, community groups, teachers, parent groups, churches, home schools, and individuals.
Specializing in Health Coaching for:
- Develop a lifetime of achievable healthy habits
- Improve the mood, learning and behavior of children through proper nutrition and movement
- Learn how to shop for high-quality, affordable foods
- Avoid nutrition-related issues such as obesity, ADHD, and allergies
- Make mealtime at home easy and fun, and learn how to prepare healthy food that tastes great
- Prevent disease and unhealthy aging
- Boost energy levels and reduce stress
- Sleep better and think sharper
- Reduce pain and inflammation and increase vitality
- Discover a personalized weight control plan that actually works!
- Become fit, strong and flexible
- Enjoy lower medical expenses
- Create a healthy womb environment and develop a happy, healthy baby
- Experience optimal nutrition during pregnancy and beyond
- Make a smooth transition from pregnancy to motherhood
- Reduce stress and sleep more soundly
You will receive credible, fact-based information, skills, and materials based on proven science.
Health Coaching Services
Collaborate to discover your desires and wellness vision, design a personalized plan, and implement strategies that will help you create sustainable life changing habits that allow you to achieve your health and wellness goals and feel your best.
Engaging and interactive presentations that offer tips and tools to incorporate healthy practices into your everyday life. Perfect for community events, health fairs, business luncheons, schools, and more.
Overwhelmed at the grocery store? Ready to take the guess work and frustration out of your grocery shopping and know that you are buying healthy foods for you and/or your family? Learn how to navigate through the grocery store with confidence and feel good about the food you bring home.
Looking to refresh and replenish your pantry with healthy foods for you and your family? This makeover session equips you with the tools and knowledge to read labels and categorize foods so you can make mindful food choices for you and your family. This is an interactive and fun experience for the whole family.